The Borough Luxury Condos
G Group Development Inc. is a real estate development firm with decades of combined experience and strong roots in Toronto and the GTA. Renowned as a luxury builder, with more than 1,000 residential homes and 250,000 square feet of commercial/retail space to date, G Group Development takes pride in providing opportunities for purchasers to customize their homes through a wide selection of upgraded finishes and luxurious details. Built on a passion for development and a desire to produce innovative residential, industrial, and commercial projects, principals Stefano Guizzetti, Jack Scivoletto, and Albert Gasparro are committed to maintaining time-honoured business philosophies built on integrity and honesty.
Luxury Condos with a price point that's finally attainable by all. The Borough Luxury Condos by G Group is primed to sell-out as soon as it is launched. Open to first-time home buyers and to affordable acquisition, pre-registering will be needed in order to benefit from this great project.
Located at 2180 Lawrence Avenue East at the corner of Lawrence and Birchmount
Starting from the Mid $200's
Phase 1: Towers A & B - 21 and 7 Storeys
Studios, 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom Suites Available
385 Luxury Condominium Suites will be available as part of the Phase 1 launch
Estimated Occupancy: 2023
Official Unveiling Very Soon
A sneak peak of the beautiful layout, design and creativity the G Group Developments is well-known for.
Some of The Borough and neighborhood amenities. The right choice!
- 24-hour Concierge/Security
- Kids Indoor Playroom
- Movie Theatre Room
- Technology Room / Study Hall
- Fully equipped exercise room
- Party room with private dinning area
- Private, 8thfloor rooftop terrace with barbeques and dining areas
Free Bicycle Storage: Value $5,000
- Many public transportation options at your door step:
- Bus stop on the north east corner of Lawrence and Birchmount
- 5 minutes to Lawrence East Subway Station
- 7 minutes to Go Transit Kennedy Station
- 7 minutes to Kennedy Subway Station
- Close to a wide selection of grocery stores, banks, schools and restaurants (Food Basics, Shopper Drug Mart, BMO, Scotiabank, etc.)
- Close to Scarborough Town Centre
- Close proximity to the Highway 404/Don Valley Parkway and Highway 401
- Nearby parks include Dorset Park, Wexford-Maryvale and McGregor Park
SEE MORE AMAZING FEATURES OF THE BOROUGH LUXURY CONDOS BELOW
ALL COMING VERY SOON